What's that light?

sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010



What's that light?!
can you hear me?
what's that light?!
can you see me?

Oh I see...you're all above me
when i'm sleeping I can hear
when i'm crying I can feel
sparkling bubbles in my mind

but you are not here to help me
and you didn't mean to make me cry
what's the point of being here?
if it's not another lie

ah ok! you are here to listen
i've got so many things to say
finally someone has open ears
shit i'm dreaming...back to real world again

so you want help to get back
don't worry...i'm here for you
you need a shoulder for your tears?
you got my body and my soul

can I get some friendship too?
ah ok...i'm sorry...
no need to use this words...
i'll try to sleep again

What's that light?!


16.04.2010 --- by Diego Albanêz

1 comentários:

Laura Santos disse...

What should I say?
When I've already said everything I could?
I know I'm not the light you want to see
But I could, if you just let me be.