The Last End

sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

The last end


so much to think
when the end comes
the first thing we do
is to think about what went wrong

every time I search my soul
every time I look for my mistakes
I won't do the wrong things again
I learned all that with the last end

I could have been more human
I should not have had all that love
but i'm a mess...i've always been
I learned all that with the last end

after all this time
all the days and nights
after all the crying
expectations of a different life...

you finally show me it
have the courage to face me
and tell me that you never had
that special kind of feeling for me

at first I cry...or even feel I die
it's a little pain I have to take
but if you had no feelings at all
it was not......my mistake

its all fine now?
sure it's not...
another time will come
now this pain is done

i'll be myself again
and think i'm guilty one more time
yeah...that's just who I am
and I guess that's not a crime...


---- 17.04.10 - Diego

0 comentários: